Bloggintresserade

torsdag 4 juni 2020

Happy News

Hi there,

Today I would like to share a card I made for a challenge blog called



I´m so lucky to get invited by Lori to be there 

GDT for the month of June




This week´s theme is

Stamp Act 

Use any stamp you have on your card/project and yes it can be a digi stamp.



I have used a clear stamp from Hänglar & Wings called Studentkille.




I have coloured with ProMarkers.


I have used a pattern paper from Rox Stamps. I added some flowers and die cut twigs. Also added some rhinestones and sentiment using both die and clear stamp. 






I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
C.R.A.F.T #558 - Masculine (10/6)
Simon Says - Masculine (10/6)
Passion for ProMarkers #545 - A Celebration (8/6)
Unicorn Challenge #May - Masculine (30/6)
APTTC #6 - AG (27/6) Honorable Mention
Sparkles Monthly Challenge #128 - Use a real stamp (14/6)
QKR Stampede #400 - AG (30/6)

16 kommentarer:

  1. Such a fabulous card Nick, cute stamp and I love your design, would never have thought of using flowers with this image but it works really well. Congrats on your guest spot too- they are so lucky to have you!
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Such a great card! I love the backing paper and gorgeous flowers. Adorable image too! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Promarkers!
    Linda

    SvaraRadera
  3. Congrats on Guest Designer spot. Well done. You did such a lovely job with this image and design. Beautiful work here.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  4. stunning card Nick and congrats

    SvaraRadera
  5. Yay!! So excited to have you with us for the month of June, Helene! Your card is awesome - love all the details xoxoox

    SvaraRadera
  6. So glad Lori Picked you for Guesting this month! Awesome card Love the image and flowers are my favorite as well. Hugs! Leanne

    SvaraRadera
  7. Fabulous card congratulations on you GDT Ginny ♥
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    SvaraRadera
  8. Congrats Nick, a lovely card.x

    SvaraRadera
  9. Many thanks fro sharing this gorgeous card with us at Passion for Promarkers this week, hope to see you there again soon.
    Lorraine DT

    SvaraRadera
  10. Beautiful colouring, I love the flower frame, a beautiful card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    Faith A My blog

    SvaraRadera
  11. This is such a great card! A fab image and I love the papers and flowers. A gorgeous colour scheme and I love the layout as well. Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers. Hugs, Karen xx

    SvaraRadera
  12. Brilliant card!
    Thanks for playng in the challenge at QKR Stampede this month!
    Good Luck
    Crafty Hugs
    Dawn xx

    SvaraRadera
  13. Great card and colouring thanks for sharing at craft in our male challenge good luck

    SvaraRadera
  14. This is lovely a great mens card.

    Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge
    Tracey DT

    SvaraRadera
  15. Nick, this is a wonderful masculine card. The image couldn't be more perfect or more beautifully colored. So sorry I'm late, but thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge last week!

    SvaraRadera
  16. Fabulous card, Helene! Such a great image. And Welcome to Krafty Chicks for the month! So happy to have you guesting with us. Hugs!

    SvaraRadera