Bloggintresserade

torsdag 11 juni 2020

New card for KRAFTY CHICKS

Hi there,


Today I would like to share a card I made for a challenge blog called




I´m so lucky to get invited by Lori to be there 


GDT for the month of June






This week´s theme is

CHRISTMAS


Use any stamp you have on your card/project and yes it can be a digi stamp.




I have used some clear stamp sets from Lawn Fawn to make my card. I also used a few different dies to create my little scene (hils, houses and tree).




I have coloured with ProMarkers.


I have also used white embossing powder to heat emboss the Merry Christmas sentiment and the shooting star. I also used white enamel powder to make it look like it´s snowing. Added some red pearls and silver stickles to the tree for a more festive touch.





Lawn Fawn stamps I used are:
Ho Ho Holidays
Upon a Star
Home for the Holidays







I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
As You Like It - Scenes or not (17/6)
A scene for me! I love to put together
 different elements to make little scenes.
Aud Sentiments #253 - AG (22/6)
Christmas Craft Creations #June - Christmas tree (30/6)
Sparkles Monthly Challenge #128 - Use a real stamp (14/5)
Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #78 - Create a scene (14/6)

18 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is a gorgeous Christmas card. It is so cute. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. A lovely scene. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    SvaraRadera
  3. This Christmas Card is gorgeous, you did such a lovely job with this project. Love your embellishments on the Tree. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  4. So cute & pretty. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Darling scene - just love how you combined all the elements to create it!!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Another awesome card, and love the coloring as well. So glad you are with us this month! Hugs, L :)

    SvaraRadera
  7. What a fun card, I love the cute bunnies looking up at Santa, really sweet. Thanks so much for joining us for the Aud Sentiments Challenge.
    Jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts xx
    https://gingerninjacrafts.wordpress.com/

    SvaraRadera
  8. A super cute card. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges. Caz DT.

    SvaraRadera
  9. Super sweet scene,

    Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  10. This is a really lovely design, Nick! You've created such a great Christmas scene, and I love how you decorated the tree. Thank you for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    SvaraRadera
  11. I love this card, Helene. It's so pretty with Santa flying above your hills and houses with those sweet critters gazing up! Have a good week! XX

    SvaraRadera
  12. A fabulous Christmas card, I love the scene you have created.

    Thanks for joining our challenge at As You Like It this time.
    Lorraine x

    SvaraRadera
  13. Love this ... those bunnies are so cute!

    SvaraRadera
  14. Gorgeous Christmas card, Nick. I love the scene with all the cute details. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It,. xx Wilma

    SvaraRadera
  15. What a great Lawn Fawn scene! I love all of the great details that you have included! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Christmas Craft Creations Challenge!
    Rachelle - DT : )

    SvaraRadera
  16. Love this - what a fabulous scene!

    Thanks for joining us at the Christmas Craft Creations Challenge.

    Helen x

    SvaraRadera
  17. Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations.

    SvaraRadera
  18. Aww this festive scene is soo adorable! Thanks a lot for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    SvaraRadera