Bloggintresserade

onsdag 2 september 2020

DT card for I LOVE PROMARKERS

 Ok, last card for tonight (and I´m back on track again!)


This one is my DT card for

I LOVE PROMARKER´S CHALLENGE BLOG


our theme this fortnight is easy to play along with...


ANYTHING GOES

optional twist - no pattern papers



We are very lucky to be sponsored by




                                                   Paper Nest Dolls Digis

                                                      

I have used an image called 

Mermaid Ellie With Seahorse 

and you can find it here.




I have coloured with ProMarkers.
I die cut some wavy paper in 2 different shades of turquoise using a die from LF.
I then die cut some leaves and a crab and coloured them too with my ProMarkers.
I stamped some texture on the sand and also stamped the shell and sentiment using clear stamps from LF.

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments - AG (7/9) 
APTTC #9 - AG (27/9)
Incy Wincy Design - Mermaid or sea colours (5/9)
Crafty Friends Challenge #143 - Fairies & Fantasy (3/9)
Patties Creations #173 - Beach/Under the sea (3/9)





9 kommentarer:

  1. Oh your mermaid card is so lovely and super creative. I love the stitching detail on the waves. Thanks so much for entering Polkadoodles Week #35 Anything Goes Challenge.
    Sybil B. DT. https://sybilb28.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is so sweet Nick, cute little mermaid swimming in the waves, beautiful colouring and great use of your die cuts.
    You have been busy today, the other 2 cards are gorgeous too.
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. you've been very creative! , love your nautical scene, very striking! Thanks for sharing at polkadoodle.blogspot.com challenge: crafty Hugs Nelly DT X

    SvaraRadera
  4. Wonderful coloured Creation! Thanks for sharing it at Crafty Friends. Hugs Ela DT

    SvaraRadera
  5. Really cute card! Thanks for joining the Digi Choosday Challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  6. I love how you have created this scene,

    Thanks for sharing wit us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  7. Great project Nick. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  8. Great card, love how you created the waves and the sand. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

    SvaraRadera