Bloggintresserade

onsdag 2 september 2020

DT card for SCRIBBLES DESIGN

 Time for next card I would like to share with you.

This time I want to show you a card I made for our mid-way reminder over at


SCRIBBLES DESIGN



You have until the 14th of September to enter your card!

So still plenty of time to create!

You can enter your card here.


I have used a few different stamps to make this card:







I have used ProMarkers to colour with and I added a few black rhinestones down the bottom. I love the hedgehog peeking out, don´t you?



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Cardz 4 Guyz #252 - Exploring Outdoors (7/9) Top3



6 kommentarer:

  1. Darling card! I just love the critters! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick, a very cute card with a holiday feel, and I love that darling hedgie peeping round the page. Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

    SvaraRadera
  3. Fun card, lovely critters and I just love green. Thank you for sharing at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Hope to see you again!
    Merja DT

    SvaraRadera
  4. Eine ganz tolle Karte. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    SvaraRadera
  5. Great card - I agree with you about that cute little hedgehog too!

    Thanks for joining us at the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge.

    Helen x

    SvaraRadera
  6. Eine wunderschöne Karte. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.

    LG Heike

    SvaraRadera