Bloggintresserade

torsdag 17 september 2020

DT card for I LOVE PROMARKERS

 Happy Thursday...


today I would like to share a card I made for our new challenge over at


I LOVE PROMARKERS


as always we got a wonderful sponsor and this time it´s our pleasure to have


KNITTY KITTY DEGIS


                                              



Our theme is easy to play along with

ANYTHING GOES

optional twist - an animal


Just make sure that you use ProMarkers, FlexMarkers, AquaMarkers or Trias on your work!


I have used an image so kindly given to me by our sponsor!

It´s called Catnap




I have used ProMarkers to colour with. I used 3 different pattern papers from my left over stash. I added a stamped sentiment that says "you´re great" in Swedish. I also added 3 pink brads.



Please visit I LOVE PROMARKERS, my talented team mates have made some awesome cards to tickle your creativity.



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Creative Moments #198 - AG opt twist funny (20/9)

Paper Shelter #441 - Animals or pets (22/9)

Digi Chooseday #wk.37 - AG (24/9)

Craft Galore Encore #September - AG (30/9)

Createful Heart Design #24 - AG (17/10)

QKR Stampede #404 - AG (30/9)

Crafty Friends #144 - AG (18/9)



9 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is such a cute card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. A really cute image for our theme this week, love it. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Adorable image and great papers!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is super cute!!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  5. Such cute critters! I love your coloring! Thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Choosday . I hope you come back for the next one!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Polkadoodles DT

    SvaraRadera
  6. Lovely project!
    Thank you for joining Creative Moments!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    SvaraRadera
  7. What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede Challenge. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

    SvaraRadera
  8. So adorable card thank you for joining us at TPS
    Christine DT

    SvaraRadera
  9. A really cute design, beautifully coloured.

    Thanks for joining us at the Createful Heart Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    SvaraRadera