Bloggintresserade

onsdag 2 december 2020

DT card for ALL DRESSED UP STAMPS

Hi there...

and happy Wednesday!


Gosh time flies....

it´s already December and soon Christmas is here... and I haven´t put up all my santas yet... I hope to find some time and energy for that this weekend.


Today I would like to share a card using an image called

The First Dance

You can find it over at All Dressed Up Stamps.


This card is made to give you some inspiration for our new challenge theme

Square Cards

You can find our challenge here at All Dressed Up stamp´s FB page!



I used a pattern paper from Prima. I also used a few different dies, scalloped square, flowers, banner, twigs, heart and the birds.

I have coloured with ProMarkers. I added some glitter on the pink heart with a Wink of Stella pen. I also added some pink pearls in the middle of the flowers.
I stamped with a clear stamp from Lawn Fawn on the banner.


I also added some sparkle to her dress with silver stickles.


I would like to enter this to following challenges:
Krafty Chicks #535 - All Occasions (2/12)  Golden Egg
Simon Says - Fun With Dies (9/12)




4 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. That image is gorgeous. I love all the detail you have added. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. Great card. So cute! Thanks for entering Polkadoodles Chooseday Challenge. Madison x

    SvaraRadera
  3. Gorgeous card Nick! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    SvaraRadera
  4. Stunning work here. I love this project.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera