Bloggintresserade

onsdag 9 december 2020

DT card for I Love ProMarkers



Happy Wednesday!

Today I want to share a card I made for our new challenge over at




Our theme this fortnight is easy to play along with

ANYTHING GOES

PLEASE make sure to use ProMarkers, FlexMarkers,

AquaMarkers or Trias on your work!




Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful









I have used an image so generous given to me by our sponsor and it´s called Christmas Carolers. I have coloured with ProMarkers.



I used a few different pattern papers that I had left in my left over stash. 

I used a snowflake boarder die to create some pretty snowflakes at the top. I added some pearls in the middle. I also used some stitched hill dies to make the ground at the bottom. 

I stamped the sentiment and fussy cut the word JOYFUL.

At the end I used white enamel to make it look like it´s snowing. You can see them better at the photo below.






Please join us over at I LOVE PROMARKERS challenge. My talented team mates have made some awesome cards for you to get inspired by.






I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Simon Says - Let it snow (16/12)
Passion For ProMarkers #572 - Mega Christmas challenge (5/1) Won
APTTC #12 - AG (27/12) Honourable Mention
LeAnn´s World 101 #33 - AG (31(12) DT favorite
QKR Stampede #409 - AG (14/12)
Sweet Stampin - Let it snow (17/12)
Winter Wonderland - AG Christmas (31/12)

15 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick, this is so cute, gorgeous image and I love the papers, always great to get use out of off cuts.xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Fantastic card love the blue tones Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    SvaraRadera
  3. Nick this is stunning love the colour way

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. That is such a cute image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  5. A fabulous card, love the colours and all the detail. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    SvaraRadera
  6. Hi Nick I am back again this time to thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog for challenge #82 which has the theme Anything Goes. The sponsor is Jan’s Digi Stamps. Hugs Jackie DT xxx

    SvaraRadera
  7. fabulous card Nick, sweet image, beautiful design and papers. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  8. How adorable - love it, especially all those gorgeous blue tones! Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge - Good Luck!
    Maz DT
    blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  9. Very pretty card! Carol - CCC DT

    SvaraRadera
  10. Beautiful festive card.
    Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Lili of the Valley,
    Dies to Die For,
    Polkadoodles Digi Choosday,
    As You Like It Challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  11. Fabulous coloring, Nick! Love the blue plaid paper. Thanks so much for entering our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede and good luck in the draw. :-D
    NanaConnie DT

    SvaraRadera
  12. How sweet this image is and beautifully coloured too. Great choice of papers to compliment the frosty colours. Thanks for joining in our Mega Challenge at Passion for Promarkers.
    Lorraine DT

    SvaraRadera
  13. Gorgeous card Nick - lovely shades of blue! Thanks for joining in our Mega Christmas Challenge at PFP - good luck and have a safe and healthy Christmas! Juliexx

    SvaraRadera
  14. Beautiful card Nick! Thanks for joining our Mega Christmas challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. Good luck with your entry. Kitty DT

    SvaraRadera
  15. Fabulous card, beautifully colored image and adore the layout! So glad you joined us for our Winter Blues challenge at CCC!

    SvaraRadera