Bloggintresserade

lördag 26 december 2020

DT card for SCRIBBLES DESIGN

 Merry Christmas

to all my beloved followers and visitors!


I hope that everyone that celebrate Christmas had a wonderful day and for those who don´t celebrate I wish some happy and relaxing days.


I would like to share a sparkling Christmas card made for 

our December challenge over at 

SCRIBBLES DESIGNS


                                             


You got until the 14th of January to enter your card 

- so still plenty of time to come and play!


Our theme this month is

SPARKLE & SHINE

(so we want to see creations with sparkles, glitter or lots of bling)


I have used 2 images called

#8113 Bells

and

#0150 Silent Night Quote



I have coloured with ProMarkers. I then added some red stickles to the berries and some Wink of Stella glitter on the red ribbon. I also used some silver stickles around the edges and some sparkly snowflakes I found in my left over stash.



I hope you like it and that you pop over to play along with us. I would also like to give a shout out for our "special event" 


Sadly we only had 2 people who requested one of these cool images and we would love to see some more people using them to give joy to someone who earned it or simply to put a smile on someones face, so Lisa has change the date until December 30th to request the image. You then have until January 5th to make your card.


Please join us for a fun sparkly & shiny challenge


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

A Gem Of A Challenge #wk.26 - AG (30/12)

Allsorts #603/4 - Sparkle and Shine (1/1)

Crafty Calendar #December - Christmas (28/12)

Di´s Digi Design Challenge - it beginning to look like Christmas (8/1)

C.R.A.F.T #581 - Christmas last stretch (6/1)

Krafty Chicks #539 - Any Occasion (30/12)

Polkadoodles #wk.51 - AG (27/12)


9 kommentarer:

  1. A beautiful seasonal card, thanks so much for sharing and joining in with our 'Sparkle ad Shine' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautiful card Nick I love anything with script and this is just gorgeous.xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  4. A really lovely card, great colours and images. Thank you for joining our 'Sparkle and shine' challenge' at Allorts.

    Kath x

    SvaraRadera
  5. This is so beautiful!! Lovely image, fabulous layout and I LOVE those sparkly snowflakes! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Wonderful card, nice stamps and coloring, Thanks for playing our All Occasions challenge at Krafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT/KC

    SvaraRadera
  7. A beautiful card, lovely design. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    SvaraRadera
  8. Fabulous and lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.
    Happy New Year;-))m

    SvaraRadera
  9. Nick this is such an elegant card. I love the design.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    SvaraRadera