Bloggintresserade

tisdag 26 januari 2021

DT card for DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS

 Happy Tuesday,


Today I would like to share a new card I made using this adorable 

teddy from DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS. It´s from a set called

Toasted Marshmallows Digi Doodle Studios Digi Set



Last time I used it to make a bit more of a celebration card. This time I wanted to used it to make a card for Valentine´s Day.




I have coloured the image with my ProMarkers and I decided to make the teddy into a polar bear this time. I also used blue and pink as my colour combo since I think this combo fits perfectly for a more romantic touch.




I think this sentiment from the set is so cute, don´t you think? I also love the little smiley faced marshmallow that I printed, coloured and then fussy cut. 

I also used a die cut from Lawn Fawn to make the big mug and all the little hearts. I added glossy accent to the hearts to make them shine.


Hope you like it as much as I do!

Please join us over at DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS FB.


Don´t forget that you still got 2 days to enter Digi Doodle Studios Challenge - Anything Goes. You can find it here



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments Design - AG (1/2)

Lemon Shortbread #138 - AG (8/2)

Digi Chooseday #wk.4 - AG (4/2)

TTCRD #Jan 26th - AG (2/2)

SheepSki Design #46 - AG (31/1)

QKR Stampede #412 - AG (31/1)

CCC Digi Creations #121 - Include a sentiment (30/1)

Incy Wincy Designs - AG (31/1)

Classic Design Challenge #1 - AG (28/1)


7 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is a gorgeous card. It is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. Very cute image and color scheme. I do love the smiley faced marshmallow. Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Anything Goes Challenge. Good luck!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Love that teddy polar bear - so cute! Beautiful card.
    Thanks for sharing your project and joining the Anything Goes Challenge at TTCRD - Through The Craft Room Door (TTCRD) this time.
    Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again soon.

    Winnie Sorensen - TTCRD DT My blog - Our Creative Mind

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is just so cute and adorable. Love it.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Annette DT

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hi Nick this is so sweet and pretty, love the colour combo and cute image.xx

    SvaraRadera
  6. This is brilliant - I love it,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  7. Darn cute critter! Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede Challenge. kReN on the DT. Follow me at https://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera