Bloggintresserade

måndag 25 januari 2021

Is it to early to start your Christmas cards?

 Well, I don´t think so...

I love to make Christmas cards and I´m making them all year around.

I found a new challenge blog for Christmas cards and I just had to play along with their first challenge. You can find the blog here, it´s called My Time To Craft Christmas.


I have used an image from Digi Doodle Studios called Christmas Morning.



I only used half of the image for this card. I coloured with my ProMarkers.

I used a few dies to make the snowy hills, the snowflake boarders and the sentiment that says Merry Christmas in Swedish.






I added a few red rhinestones to the middle of the snowflakes for an extra sparkle. I really like the way the snowflakes look when I tucked them down under the snow hills.



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

My Time To Craft Christmas - Reindeers (28/1) Top3

Dragonfly Dreams #January - Pearls and/or gems (31/1) Top3

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #150 - AG (6/2)

Crafty Friends Challenge #148 - AG (30/1)

Polkadoodles #wk.4 - AG (1/2)

APTTC #January - AG (27/1)

2 Crafty Critter Crazies #January - AG critter (25/1)

Classic Design Challenge #1 - AG (28/1)

Merry Little Christmas Challenge #30 - AG (31/1)

QKR Stampede #412 - AG (31/1)

Passion for Markers #575 - AG (25/1)

SheepSki Design #46 - AG (31/1)


16 kommentarer:

  1. I love this pink and red colour combo for Christmas, it looks so pretty and your beautiful image is coloured wonderfully. Thanks for sharing it with us at Passion for Markers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick this is a gorgeous Christmas card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  3. Another gorgeous card Helene. The image is so sweet and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Great colour combination for this sweet reindeer image, Helene and the pretty snowflake die cuts make it all the more festive.
    Thanks again for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week! Lisa x

    SvaraRadera
  5. Gorgeous, I love Christmas cards also! Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles this week.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Nick: Your reindeer featured Christmas card is fabulous! Thanks for participating and supporting the very 1st challenge at MTTC Christmas! --Becca/DT

    SvaraRadera
  7. Beautiful card - love the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us for our first challenge at My Time to Craft Christmas.

    Helen x

    SvaraRadera
  8. Love the colors -- gorgeous on this Christmas card. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, elizabeth (DT)

    SvaraRadera
  9. So cute and lovely, thanks for sharing with us at MTTCC, Jackie DT xxx

    SvaraRadera
  10. Oh wow this is so pretty! It is never too early to start Christmas cards,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  11. Perfect layers! Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede Challenge. kReN on the DT. Follow me at https://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  12. Really beautiful card in these colours. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Crafty Friends and hope to see you back soon. Hugs Ela DT

    SvaraRadera
  13. Sweet and cute Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at MLCCB
    Tina dt

    SvaraRadera
  14. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenges at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies and My time to craft Christmas challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    SvaraRadera
  15. Lovely card. Thank for sharing it with us at the Polkadoodles challenge Janet DT

    SvaraRadera
  16. No, it's not too early, you are just well prepared :D Love your design and colour choices. Thank you for joining our Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Hope to see you again!
    Merja DT

    SvaraRadera