Bloggintresserade

fredag 1 januari 2021

DT card for Scribbles Design

 Happy New Year!


I hope it will be a better year when it comes to the Covid pandemic. Otherwise I hope for another good year to come. 2020 has brought me a lot of good things as well as some not so fun parts, but I guess that´s what life is all about...


Today I would like to share a card I made for our


SPARKLE & SHINE

challenge over at 

SCRIBBLES DESIGNS





I have used an image called

#F54 Champagne glasses

(psst this is a freebie if you would like to grab it)



I have coloured with ProMarkers. I added a bit of gold stickles to make the drinks look even more sparkly and I also used a gold gel pen to decorate the ribbon and the confetti. The paper is covered with golden stars and I used some gold paper to matt and for the numbers. 


Please join us for a fun challenge, 

we all need that extra sparkle, don´t you agree?

You can find the challenge here and some extra inspiration here.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

LeAnn´s World101 #33 - AG (1/1)

QKR Stampede #411 - AG (13/1)

Krafty Chicks #540 - AG (5/1)

Creative Moments #205 - AG (3/1)

Simon Says - Sparkle and Shine (5/1)

Cardz 4 Guyz #261 - Black/silver or Black/gold (10/1)

Digi Chooseday #wk.52 - AG (7/1)

Always Fun Challenge #195 - New Year (2/1)

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #148 - AG (1/1)


8 kommentarer:

  1. Happy New year Nick, beautiful card love the good card it's very lush.xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Happy New Year!! What a great celebratory card!! So glad you played along with our "Black and Gold" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! Your card is prefection!!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Happy, happy, happy and more of it. A great and glittery card

    SvaraRadera
  4. Wow, what a fantastic New Year's card! Love the big shiny numbers. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guys!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Fabulous New Year's card. Love all the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks this week! Happy New Year!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Perfect for our Challenge!
    So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges.
    Stay safe and well.
    Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @AFC

    SvaraRadera
  7. A brilliant card, I love the design. Thanks for joining in the fun at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz. DT.

    SvaraRadera
  8. Love this card and it showcases the image perfectly. xox

    SvaraRadera