Bloggintresserade

tisdag 16 november 2021

DT card for DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS stamps

 Hi there crafty friends

today I want to show you a card that I shared over at 


DIGI DOODLE STUDIO`S FB page

We have been making Christmas cards this month

which I love, think they are my favorites to make...


I made a fosty blue card this time using a super cute image called

Ella Eve Home for the Holiday



I have coloured her with my ProMarkers. I also used a white gel pen to make a dotty pattern on her bag and gifts. I die cute some white ferns and used them underneth my mix of flowers. Also added some strips of pattern paper over my starry one (Maja Design). At the end I used white embossing for my sentiment that I cut a part and placed at the top and the bottom.


Here is some more pics:





If you like to make Christmas/winter cards as much as I do - please enter them into Digi Doodle Studio´s Challenge. If you used an image from Digi Doodle Studios you can also add your project to their FB challenge.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

The Cutie Pie Challenge #165 - AG cute (6/12)

A Gem of A Challenge #23 - AG (18/11)

Dragonfly Dreams #November - Christmas/Winter (3/12)

Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge #3 - AG Christmas or inspiration board (18/11)

Polkadoodles #wk.45 - AG (18/11)

Krafty Chicks #585 - Christmas (17/11)

Creative moments #226 - AG (19/11)

SheepSki Design #56 - ´Tis The Season (30/11)

Sparkles Christmas Challenge #130 - Christmas Presents (28/11)

Beccy´s Place #Month of Holiday Cards - C is for Christmas shopping

Passion for Markers #618 - Christmas (22/11)

11 kommentarer:

  1. Great colouring Nick, I love the different shades of blue with the pops of red here and there, it's very effective. The flowers and fern leaves are a beautiful addition and I also like the little snowflake with the rhinestone. Lovely.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautifully created card, she is so adorably cute! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE DT {Nellies Nest}

    SvaraRadera
  3. Such a sweet creation Nick! Awesome colors! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support on our new challenge adventure!!

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Such fun coloring, Nick - and I love that pile of presents! The background papers are perfect! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Adorable, your coloring is great and the flowers are spectacular added touch, always a pleasure seeing your creations, thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Have a great day!

    Leanne DT/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    SvaraRadera
  6. Beautiful card love the image. Thank you for joining us over at Gem of a Craft Challenge. We hope to see you again soon. Alison DT

    SvaraRadera
  7. Love the cool blues with a pop of red on this sweet, festive card, Nick and pretty embellishments too!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week! Lisa x

    SvaraRadera
  8. What a sweet card Nick, I need to get a move on making my cards, have a lovely weekend.xx

    SvaraRadera
  9. Great card and image Nick thanks for sharing at PFM with our Christmas challenge

    SvaraRadera
  10. Really sweet. I love the shades of blue you've used. Thanks for joining my challenge at Sparkles Christmas. Love Dawn x

    SvaraRadera
  11. Hi Nick this is a fantastic card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera