Bloggintresserade

måndag 1 november 2021

DT card for DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS



Happy Monday!

Are you keen on lots of inspiration?

I do hope so since I have a few cards to show you today!




Let´s start with a card I made as inspiration for


new blog challenge




Their theme is
CHRISTMAS or WINTER





I have used a cute little image called 






I have coloured with ProMarkers. I added a few highlights with a white gel pen.

I used 2 new papers from Doodlebug Design. I love these papers, they are so cute, don´t you think? Also like that they are so colorful, it makes me happy!





I have used a die from Lawn Fawn to make the little gingerbread man. At the end I added a few half pearls in the corners and stamped the sentiment with black ink.








I would like to add this card into following challenges:

MLCCB #40 - AG (30/11)
Aud Sentiments #286 - Christmas + sentiment (1/11)
Simon Says #89 - AG (3/11)
TTCRD #Oct 26th - AG (2/11)

8 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is a gorgeous Christmas card. It is just so sweet. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. So cute Nick, love the sweet image and your pretty papers.
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. A very jolly card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    SvaraRadera
  4. What a cute card! That background paper is just perfect with your stamped image. Thanks for joining us at Merry Little Christmas challenges

    SvaraRadera
  5. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    SvaraRadera
  6. Oh what a cute card - makes me want to get a cup of hot chocolate! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth

    SvaraRadera
  7. So cute - love the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at the Createful Heart Design Challenge.

    Helen x

    SvaraRadera