Bloggintresserade

måndag 1 november 2021

Midway inspiration for SCRIBBLES DESIGN

 Here is my second card for today


this time it´s a DT card for

SCRIBBLES DESIGN



their challenge is monthly and you still got half of the time left to play along...


theme this month is 

LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION

(show us a building)


I have used one of the very cool images of different buildings from the shop. This one is called #860 Flower Shop. I also used a flower called #F 21 Daisy (freebie). I coloured both images with ProMarkers. I also used a pattern paper I thought would look great together with the image to enchant the flower theme.


I used a clear stamp from LF to stamp the sentiment on a piece of pattern paper. I doodle some faux stitches around the image.


Here you can find my and my team mates midway inspiration!

If you want to play along? (I´m sure you do!) Click here!


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

The Corrosive Challenge #10 - AG (6/11)

Craft Galore Encore #November - AG (30/11)

Createful Heart Designs #37 - AG (14/11)

Morgan´s Art World #11 - AG (26/11)

QKR Stampede #431 - AG (14/11)

Passion for Markers #615 - Flower Power (2/11)



6 kommentarer:

  1. What a pretty card Helene. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Your patterned paper is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    SvaraRadera
  2. An absolute burst of floral delight! Such a pretty image and gorgeous paper! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    SvaraRadera
  3. Aw this is just gorgeous! A fab image and that flowery paper is perfect and so colourful. That faux stitching looks great too - a perfect card for my challenge this week at Passion for Markers. Thanks so much for sharing. Hugs, Karen x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Cute card, I love your paper. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Hugs
    Danka
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    SvaraRadera
  5. This project is so beautiful, nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette CT -

    SvaraRadera
  6. Great card ~ Thanks for joining us at Morgan's Artworld, Pam DT

    SvaraRadera