Bloggintresserade

torsdag 20 januari 2022

A card for Valentine´s Day with non traditional colours

 Happy Thursday,

I´ve been feeling a little bit off, sore throat, headache so I have not been sitting at the computer so much lately. But now I felt like I wanted to share a new card with you. I made this a little while ago but have not showed you guys yet!


I used one of the new heart backdrop dies from Lawn Fawn. I must admit that I´m in love with this one. I got that many cards I want to make, nearly that many that I don´t get any done ... lol!




I also used 2 stamp sets from Lawn Fawn with this little koalas. Aren´t they cute and I love the sentiment that comes along. I decided since it was koalas that I did not need to use the traditional red for a Valentine´s card. What do you think? Does it work with green and white too?




I have coloured the images with my ProMarkers. I also used a bigger heart die to add behind the images. At the end I added my favorite embellishment - enamel dots. 

I have bought most of the material used on this card I bought at Rozzans Scrapbooking.


I would  like to enter this into following challenges:

Lawn Fawnatics #117 - Lots of hearts (7/2)

Aud Sentiments Challenge #290 - AG (30/1)

C.R.A.F.T #624 - AG (2/2)

Simon Says - Four legged animals (26/1)

Digi Chooseday #wk.2 - AG (23/1)

Passion for Markers #624 - use a die (24/1)

A Gem Of A Challenge #2 - AG (28/1)

Polkadoodle Challenge #wk3 - AG (27/1)

Critter Crazies #58 - AG critters (25/1)

Crafty Animals #57 - AG animal (27/1)

11 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. Lovely card and dies hope you had a good christmas and thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers

    SvaraRadera
  3. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining in with my theme at PFM
    Natx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Lovely card Nick, its gorgeous.
    I hope your feeling alittle better by now, so much going round and covid isn't budging anytime soon, take card and stay safe.xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. I love koalas they are so cute. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    SvaraRadera
  6. Hi Nick, what a sweet card. Great die and cute koalas (love their blushing cheeks). So glad you shared with us at Critter Crazy, come back soon. CarolG

    SvaraRadera
  7. Beautiful card Nick. I love the background and those gorgeous Koalas.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    SvaraRadera
  8. Awww, I love those koalas!
    Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Polkadoodles Digi Choosday,
    Lili of the Valley,
    Dies to Die For,
    As You Like It Challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  9. Such a cute and adorable stamps. Great idea to use an unconventional Valentine colour.
    Thank you so much for choosing to share it at Polkadoodles.
    Nunzia DT

    SvaraRadera
  10. This is just fantastic! I love everything about it!

    Thank you for joining us for the Polkadoodles Friday Crafting Challenge! Hope to see you again soon! Xoxo, Kim DT

    SvaraRadera