Bloggintresserade

måndag 24 januari 2022

Sending Hedgehugs

I had some time this weekend to do a little bit of crafting.
I have had this cute little hedgehogs from Lawn Fawn for quite a while but not had time to create with them yet. So I´m so pleased that they are now inked up and put to use.  To make my little Valentine´s scene I also used a few stamps from Bee Mine, Oh Gnome, Mom & Me, Gleeful Garden and A Bug Deal.


I have coloured with ProMarkers and then fussy cut the images since I yet don´t own the coordinating dies. I also used some dies to cut out the hill, grass and the rectangular shape.





I have added a few highlights with my white gel pen, glitter with a novau glitter pen and I used white embossing powder for the sentiment. I hope you like it.







I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #117 - Lots of hearts (7/2)
Morgan´s ArtWorld #1 - AG (27/1) Runner Up
Creative Fingers #223 - AG (3/2) Top 3
Polkadoodles #wk3 - AG (27/1)
Simon Says - Four legged animals (26/1)
Passion for markers #624 - use a die (24/1)
  

 

8 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. A super scene. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine
    6

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oh what a super cute creation! Nice colours and many cute details! Like it!

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
    *GDT* Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog

    SvaraRadera
  4. Nick, this is a super cute scene. I love it. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Gail CT

    SvaraRadera
  5. So many little details with beautiful colouring and design, a real delight. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    SvaraRadera
  6. So cute! Such a darling card. The little girl is just so sweet. So glad you joined us over at Morgan’s ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene CT

    SvaraRadera
  7. I love this -- I have a friends who loves hedgehogs and the sentiment is perfect. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth

    SvaraRadera