Bloggintresserade

lördag 29 januari 2022

More hedgehogs

 I really love this little mini stamp set from Lawn Fawn.

I have made a few cards using it now and this time 

I made a very quick and easy one.



I stamped and coloured the 2 hedgehogs with my ProMarkers 

and then fussy cut them. 


I found this 6x6 paper pack at my local scrap shop last time I payed them a visit and I think it´s simply gorgeous and so perfect for any Valentine´s project. It´s called Hello Valentine (Echo Park). I used 2 papers from the pad together with the hedgehogs and the sentiment that I heat embossed.


I would  like to enter this card into following challenges:

Creative Fingers #223 - AG (3/2)

Polkadoodles #wk.4 - AG (3/2)

C.R.A.F.T #624 - AG (2/2)

Krafty Chicks #596 - All Occasions (2/2)

Simon Says #91 - AG (2/2)

Passion for Markers #625 - Embossing (31/1)


7 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is such a cute card. I love it. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. A really cute Valentine's card, thank you for sharing it with us at Passion for Markers.
    Lorraine

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Nick, this is very cute, I can see whay you like it so much.
    Hope your feeling better now.x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Nick this is so sweet no wonder you love it so much.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    SvaraRadera
  5. Such a sweet card, Nick! Love the rich colour tones, fab paper choices and those cute little hedgehogs...
    Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week! Lisa x

    SvaraRadera
  6. Perfectly CAS (cute and sweet!) Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks.

    SvaraRadera