Bloggintresserade

söndag 15 maj 2022

A card for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge

 I´m running late with this card so the light was awful when I tried to take the photo. I have to take some better ones tomorrow and add them.

Here is the inspiration picture for the challenge



and here is my card:



I have coloured with ProMarkers.

I used distress inks and stencil to make the background.


Here is a close up:



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Lawn Fawnatics #124 - inspiration board, cards for guys (16/5)

Critter Crazy Challenge #62 - AG critter (25/5)

Daisy Chain Challenge #63 - Add an animal (29/5)

Morgan´s Artworld  #5 - AG (27/5)

QKR Stampede #444 - AG (30/5)

Passion for Markers #640 - For the men/boys (17/5)

4 kommentarer:

  1. Cute card Nick. Hope your keeping well.xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Such a great card and I love this image! Fab colouring and the stencilled background you've created is brilliant! A perfect male card and a great sentiment too! Thanks for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is fantastic!

    SvaraRadera
  4. What a fun card Helene. The image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. I love your background too. Thanks for sharing with us over at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Denise x

    SvaraRadera