Bloggintresserade

måndag 9 maj 2022

New released image from DIGI DOODLE STUDIO stamps

 Happy Monday


I hope you are all doing well. I had a great weekend with golf, bbq and sunny weather, can´t get much better.


Today I want to share a card I made using one of the new images for May from

DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS stamps


it´s called Fairy Linetta.


I have coloured with ProMarkers. I thought this pattern paper looked like a magical sky so I decided to add some clouds. I used both die cut clouds and a stamped and fussy cut one. 


I used white embossing powder for the sentiment and also added a few pink enamel dots (my fav embellishment!)



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

World Wide Open DT Challenge #4 - AG (11/5)

Crafty Calendar #May - AG (28/5)

The fairy and the unicorn Challenge #May - AG Fantasy (30/5)

Creative Fingers #230 - AG (14/5)

Simon Says - Feminine (11/5)

Digi Chooseday #wk.18 - AG (16/5)

Crafty Happiness #May - AG (31/5)


3 kommentarer:

  1. Fabulous card .. loving the clouds and beautiful image
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    SvaraRadera
  2. Lovely card! Thank you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    SvaraRadera
  3. Lovely card, great background for your cute image. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    SvaraRadera