Bloggintresserade

söndag 1 maj 2022

I SEA it´s your birthday


Happy Sunday!

Today I have a few posts for you but before I show you what I made for Scribbles Design and All Dressed Up Stamps I want to show you this birthday card.



I had so much fun creating this little underwater birthday scene.
I have used stamps from a few different Lawn Fawn sets and I have coloured them with my ProMarkers. I used a white gel pen to add a few highlights.

I also used a stencil to make the water texture in the background.



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Lawn Fawnatics #123 - Create a scene (1/5)
Allsorts #674 - AG option scenic (6/5)
Krafty Chicks #609 - All Occasions (4/5) 
The Paper Shelter #509 - Birthday cards (3/5)




 

7 kommentarer:

  1. Bright and fun undersea scene! Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts this week.

    SvaraRadera
  2. oh my goodness! this is SO cute!! LOVE the under the sea scene!! LOVE the cute mermaids with their sea critter friends! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. What an adorable underwater scene, with sweet images and fabulous colouring. Perfect sentiment. Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter!
    Linda

    SvaraRadera
  4. A super fun and colourful card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    SvaraRadera
  5. Such a cute and darling card, Nick. Love it! Thank you for entering our Birthday Card Challenge on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Looking forward to seeing you again for our next challenge. Have a happy day. Hugs, Lori - DT

    SvaraRadera
  6. So cute, I love the sea, thanks for sharing with us at the paper shelter this week. Julie DT

    SvaraRadera
  7. This is beautiful ... love your ocean

    SvaraRadera