Bloggintresserade

fredag 1 juli 2022

DT card for All Dressed Up images

 Hi there,

How are you all?

I have enjoyed the nice weather and some time off today, not done much...



Today I want to share a card I made for All Dressed Up stamps new FB challenge.

Their theme this month is HOLIDAYS (all seasons)


I have made a Christmas card since Christmas cards are my favorite card to make. I used an image called Christmas Pooch. I have coloured with ProMarkers. 



I have used some old Christmas papers. I added some small stamps (box, bone and food bowl) as embellishment. I also did some faux stitches around the image.







I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Creative Fingers #234 - AG (7/7)

Krafty Chicks #618 - AG (5/7)

Simon Says #96 - AG (6/6)

Digi Chooseday #wk25 - AG (4/7)

Passion for Markers #647 - any occasions other then birthday (4/7) 

Dream Valley Challenge #273 - All Occasions (23/7) 



3 kommentarer:

  1. Fabulous colouring on this gorgeous card! Love that sweet dog!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. How cute, just love that Christmas pup and it's adorable little sweater! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Thank you for joining us at Passion for Markers Challenge, A Cutie

    SvaraRadera