Bloggintresserade

söndag 3 juli 2022

DT card for SCRIBBLERS DESIGN

 Hi sweeties,

I´m here today to show you my DT card for 

SCRIBBLES DESIGN

 

This months theme is monochromatic

This is my inspiration card:


I have used an image called: #899 Sunshine Mason Jar

I have coloured with ProMarkers. I used distress inks and a stencil for the background and I die cut the sentiment that says "Happy Summer " in Swedish.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #185 - AG (15/7)

Polkadoodles #wk26 - AG (8/7)

Krafty Chicks #618 - AG (5/7)

Simon Says #96 - AG (6/7)


1 kommentar:

  1. Wish I could bottle up the sunshine too! It’s been raining so much in Alberta, Canada. Thanks so much for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
    Diane - DT

    SvaraRadera