Bloggintresserade

söndag 24 juli 2022

Happy Father´s Day

 Happy Sunday Everyone!


Today I have played with Let´s BBQ from Lawn Fawn. I also used a few different mice from some other stamp sets from Lawn Fawn. My Father likes to cook on the bbq so I thought this stamp set would fit to make a Father´s Day card for him.


I wanted the card to be a bit more masculine then the normal LF cards I make, so I decided to stamp straight to craft cardstock and then colour with some Faber Castell pencils. It was fun to use another colouring medium than normal, but also a bit difficult since I´m not so used to these. What do you think? Do you like it or not?

Since I stamped straight on to the craft cardstock I needed to mask my stamps to give the card a perspective and not to look to flat.


I also made the gingham patter by hand using a promarker pen. Think it turned out really cool! I then heat embossed the sentiment and the 2 hearts with white embossing powder on some black paper.



Stamps I used:

Let´s BBQ (bbq ,food items)

A Creature was Stirring (mice bottom)

Really Hight Five (mouse top)

S'more the Merrier (steam)

You Goat This (sentiment + heart)


Dies I used:

Outside in stitched rectangle stackables

Everyday Sentiments Banners



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Lawn Fawnastics Challenge #129 - Fun with Food (31/7)

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #186 - AG (7/8)

A Gem of a Challenge #wk15 - AG (29/7)

Polkadoodles #wk29 - AG (29/7)

Creative Fingers #236 - AG (24/8)

Crafty Friends #157 - Embossing (28/7)

Addicted to Stamps and More #434 - Any Occasion (31/7)

Passion for Markers #650 - Something beginning with B (26/7) 

Digi Chooseday #wk28 - AG (25/7)


8 kommentarer:

  1. Clever masking and beautiful design for your card.
    Thanks for sharing your project at the Polkadoodles Anything Goes challenge.
    Nunzia DT

    SvaraRadera
  2. A cute card. Thank you for joining in our challenge at Passion for Markers. Marlene

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Nick what a grrat card and stamp thanks for sharing at PFM

    SvaraRadera
  4. So darn cute!! What a great way to mix and match sets!!

    SvaraRadera
  5. I love how you have combined the stamp sets to create this cute scene! Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at Polkadoodles, good luck!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Thanks for sharing your wonderful card at Crafty Friends challenge. Hugs Ela DT

    SvaraRadera
  7. Great card, Nick! You did an excellent job with both the masking and creating your own gingham background. It looks great! Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps and More. 🙂

    SvaraRadera