Bloggintresserade

måndag 15 juni 2015

Anything Goes + new release!!!!

Hello again

Last challenge for today

no less then the new challenge over at


this time it´s as easy as can be...

the theme is

ANYTHING GOES  using a KennyK image
(no twist)

As always our amazing sponsor is



Random winner's prize is 5 free digi's of 
the Winner's Choice.            

The Top 3 will be chosen by KennyK's Krafty Krew.
Prize will be 1 digi to each of the Top 3!

Remember you MUST use a KennyK stamp to be eligible for a prize!

I have used the new released image. Can you guess who she is inspired by?


I love this sentiment which is also a freebie from Create with TLC. Thought it fitted perfect with this adorable lady. I added some washi tape on the top and bottom of my card. I die cut the heart. Added a metal cloth hanger and some flowers.


I have coloured with ProMarkers.


please check out the wonderful inspiration at KennyK´s Krafty Krew challenge made by the KennyK Krew.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Crafting from the Heart #64 - Always Anything Goes
Love to Scrap #65 - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle #141 - Include a die cut (heart)
4 Crafty Chicks #250 - Polka dots
Inspiration Destination #37 - Anything Goes
I heart ProMarkers #273 - Anything Goes
Penny´s Paper Crafty Challenge #231 - Use your favorite embellishment (not easy to pick - I like a lot! But die cuts are almost always used)


9 kommentarer:

  1. Very nice. I really like the color scheme you have chosen. Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafting From The Heart and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs from Finland,
    Eemeli {DT}

    SvaraRadera
  2. Lovely card. Thanks for joining in with the anything goes challenge at I love promarkers
    Lyn {DT}

    SvaraRadera
  3. Super cute! Thanks for sharing and joining us today at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again next week and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    SvaraRadera
  4. Love the fab image,this is gorgeous.xxx

    SvaraRadera
  5. I absolutely love this and the colors. The sentiment and layout is perfect. Thank you so much for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks for our Polka Dots challenge.

    Tamie DT

    SvaraRadera
  6. Super card, love the fun sentiment, thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. Fabulous card and loving the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    SvaraRadera
  8. Lovely coloring, nice background papers and lovely touch of flowers. Thank you for entering our anything goes challenge at Love To Scrap.

    SvaraRadera
  9. LOL Nick, I need to remember this sentiment, love it! This is how I feel just before my first 40th B'day. I adore this stamp and I adore your card. Have a nice week!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    SvaraRadera