Bloggintresserade

måndag 15 juni 2015

Vintage or Shabby Chick + DT CALL


Hi again,

Back again with a new challenge over at 


We got two fantastic sponsors for you this month

A paper pad and 2 sheets of images
and
$10 voucher

our theme this month is picked by Vickie
and she chosen

VINTAGE OR SHABBY CHICK

I have altered a notebook this time and made it into a recipe book.


I used a image that I got as a freebie from Create with TLC. Isn´t she gorgeous?
I tear of the edges and then inked them with a brown chalk.


I destressed all edges to make them look older. I used an edge scraper and then inked them with brown chalk.


I used a few different ribbon, strings and laces to add some interest to the binding. Also added a few different die cuts, charms, paper clips.

Hope you liked it! I had planed to give it away but now I´m not sure that I can.

Now it´s time for you to pop over to
to see what my team mates cooked up for you.

We are also looking for some new team mates.
So we got a DT CALL
are you the one we looking for?

I would like to enter this project into following challenges:

Crafting from the Heart #64 - Always Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion #266 - Always Anything Goes
Love to Scrap #56 - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards #21 - Always Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle #141 - Include a die cut (stawberry and flowers)
Scribble and Scrap #46 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft #6 - Anything Goes
Penny´s Paper Crafty Challenge #231 - Use your favorite embellishment (not easy to pick - I like a lot! But die cuts are almost always used)





9 kommentarer:

  1. Wow...fantastic project! I love the techniques you used here. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    SvaraRadera
  2. Lovely Recipe book. You created the perfect vintage look for your book. Thank you for joining us this week at Craft Your Passion challenge blog.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Beautiful project Helene. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Love it! Thanks for sharing and joining us today at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again next week and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    SvaraRadera
  5. Thanks for entering our Not Just Cards Challenge with your fantastic creation!
    Monica - DT

    SvaraRadera
  6. Very lovely and different, love the way you have finished the book xx thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

    SvaraRadera
  7. This is perfect - a great gift! I know how you feel - did a notebook for recipes for a friend, too, and then ended up making two more - for another friend and myself. :) You'll make another one for yourself.
    Have a lovely day...

    SvaraRadera
  8. Such a beautiful altered notebook. Love all the detail. Thanks for playing along with us at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    SvaraRadera