Bloggintresserade

torsdag 18 juni 2015

Wishing you all a warm and happy summer!

Hi it´s time for a new Delightful Thursday


I got to play with this happy fellow



This is what I made:



I have coloured with ProMarkers. 



All DD Stamps used: Crab

CS & Papers: White cardstock
EP -
KaiserCraft

Markers: ProMarkers

Embellishments: dies (cloud and circles), punch (butterfly), flower from Wild Orchides, yellow rhinestones.


Special Techniques: fussy cut and DIY (bath ball)





I have actually made four different cards with this little fellow. I am giving them away to my son´s teachers, wishing them a Happy Summer!









I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Crafting By Design - Summer Fun + Blog hop
Penny´s Paper Crafty Challenge #232 - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #June - Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut´s Pattern Paper Challenge #June - Anything Goes

3 kommentarer:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the image and colours.xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Really fun cards, I'm sure your son's teachers will love them! Thank you for entering the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge, “Anything Goes”. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    SvaraRadera
  3. What a fab creation. Love the bright colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Panny's Paper Crafty, hope you join us again soon.
    Hugs Sharon x

    SvaraRadera