Bloggintresserade

lördag 2 februari 2019

DT project for CRAFTY CATZ

Hello everyone,

I hope your all well
I can´t get rid of my cold, think I have been feeling a bit of but not to bad for nearly a month now. It´s so tiresome... anyway...


I have a few cards to share with you today and I want to start with a 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY card I made for our new challenge over at 



This week´s theme is

ANYTHING GOES
optional twist - lots of layers



We got an amazing sponsor this week







I have used an image so kindly given to us to use. It´s called My Rose.


I have used some very old pattern papers that I had in my left over stash.
I also added a bit of corrugated paper and a bit of twine. 

I have die cut the shape behind the flowers and also used a die cut for the sentiment that says Happy Birthday in Swedish.



Also added a few bigger pearls at the bottom. 
I have coloured with ProMarkers.


Please join us over at CRAFTY CATZ. My team mates have created some lovely layered cards and if you play along you´ll have a chance of winning some great stamps! 

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
QKR Stampede #333 - AG (7/2)
Simply Create too #146 - use hearts (22/2)
C.R.A.F.T #499 - AG (?)
Krafty Chicks #440 - AG (6/2)
Simon Says - AG (6/2)
Digi Chooseday #w.5 - AG (12/2)
Papercraft Challenge #29 - Bright Colours (4/2)
Aurora Wings #74 - AG (16/1)

19 kommentarer:

  1. Brilliant card love this image Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    SvaraRadera
  2. a lovely bright birthday card, hope you don,t have too much snow over there lol xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Sorry you're still feeling rough Nick, hope that cold soon clears up!.
    Beautiful card, love the beautifully coloured yellow roses, lovely design and fabulous texture from the corrugated card.
    Chris
    x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Oh wow - this is GORGEOUS! Thank you for playing with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge xoxoxoox

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hi Nick this is a stunning card I love it. Those flowers are so pretty and so beautifully coloured. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  6. Fabulous coloring and design, Nick! Hope you get well soon. I'm suffering right now too. No fun! Thanks so much for joining us at Aurora Wings. xxD

    SvaraRadera
  7. Gorgeous card Nick, love the colour and your colouring is fantastic as always. Hope your cold is getting better, have a great week xx

    SvaraRadera
  8. Hi Nick your card is stunning, i love the beautiful image and pretty colours.
    Hope your soon feeling better, maybe try some extra vitamins to boost your system....xxx

    SvaraRadera
  9. Hi Nick, sorry you're not feeling too well. Your card is beautiful. I love the depth of colouring on the flower and leaves is fantastic.
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this weeks.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    SvaraRadera
  10. What a pretty card Nick and those roses are just beautiful. Hope you feel better soon.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Simply Create Too and I hope you will join us again soon.

    SvaraRadera
  11. Such a bright and beautiful card
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    SvaraRadera
  12. Love the colors and textures....Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday and best of luck with your entry.

    Jane DT for  http://https://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

    SvaraRadera
  13. Such beautifully colored roses. So glad you joined us at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge and best of luck.
    Arlene DT for
    http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  14. your coloring the flower so adorable
    love all element on your card
    adorable card you have made
    many thanks for playing along with us this time at Papercraft Challenges
    Hugs,
    Monika (DT)

    SvaraRadera
  15. Beautiful card Nick. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  16. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us for Week 5 at Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  17. Beautiful colors, layers and textures all in one lovely card. Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede Challenge this week. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

    SvaraRadera
  18. Thank you for joining us at challenge Lemon Shortbread
    DT Maria

    SvaraRadera
  19. So nice card!
    Thanks for joining us!
    Ana Isabel DT Coordinator at Corrosive Challenge blog.

    SvaraRadera