Bloggintresserade

måndag 11 februari 2019

New Challenge over at CRAFTY CATZ

Hi there...

I´m so sorry that I´m running late with this post for our new challenge over at



I have been away on a scrap event this weekend and I totally forgot to schedule this post... I´m sorry


So here we go
our sponsor this week is 







Challenge blog
https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/

Prize 3 images from the shop

Our theme this week is

ANYTHING GOES
optional twist - hearts & flowers
(perfect for those last minute Valentines cards)



I have used an image so kindly given to me by SheepSki Design

it´s called



I decided to make a Birthday card. I love these flowers, maybe because they reminds me of spring...



I have coloured with promarkers.
I used some old pattern papers that I had in my left over stash.
Die cut the hearts and sentiment.
Added some yellow enamel dots. 


I hope you like it and that you pop over to 
my talented team mates have made some awesome projects this week!




I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Passion for promarkers #479 - Flora/fauna (11/2)
APTTC #2 - AG (27/2)
Daisy Chain Challenge #27 - Have a heart (27/2)
Polkadoodles #w.6 - AG (22/2)
QKR Stampede #334 - AG (14/2)
Creative Moments #162 - AG/opt. Romance (18/2)
Digi Chooseday #w.5 - AG (12/2)

15 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is gorgeous, so pretty and Spring like..
    Hope you had a great weekend and thanks so much for my gorgeous card..xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. What a beautiful card, hope you enjoyed the weekend xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Pretty Springtime card using those lovely daffodils, Nick! Fab layout and great choice of papers. Thanks again for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hi Nick this is a stunning card those daffodils are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  5. Beautiful design and papers...the daffs are gorgeous, as is your card! Hope you enjoyed the scrap event!
    Chris
    x

    SvaraRadera
  6. A lovely spring card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    SvaraRadera
  7. You did such a beautiful job with this image and design. Lovely work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/


    SvaraRadera
  8. Gorgeous card Nick loving the yellow and black and the enamel dots looks wonderful, hope you had a great time at the Scarp event. Have a great week xx

    SvaraRadera
  9. Beautiful card.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  10. Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with your lovely card… Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck!
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    SvaraRadera
  11. Love the spring flowers. Thanks for sharing your lovely work with us at QKR Stampede.
    Mary

    SvaraRadera
  12. A beautifully designed card, just love the splashes of yellow. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles Crafting and hope you will join us again.
    Take care,
    Ann-Marie (DT)

    SvaraRadera
  13. Beautiful card with awesome bright colors...thank you for joining us at A Gem Of A Challenge,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    SvaraRadera
  14. This is gorgeous, the spring daffodils look so beautiful

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Friends challenge

    SvaraRadera
  15. Very lovely spring card. Beautiful flowers and Nice paper. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Friends and hope to see you again. Hugs Ela DT

    SvaraRadera