Bloggintresserade

torsdag 14 februari 2019

Happy Valentines Day


Happy Valentines Day

I hope you´re all having a wonderful day!



I´m home with my dd today who is sick with fever and a cold.

So I thought I would try to cheer her up with this little card...



Aussie Girl Kenna


I have used an image from Colour of Love.
It´s called Aussie Girl Kenna, isn´t she super cute?




I have coloured with ProMarkers.
I used some pattern papers from my left over stash. I die cut 3 hearts, some letters and the little bird on the twig. 





I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
QKR Stampede #334 - AG (14/2)
Craft Rocket Challenge #56 - Valentine (28/2)
IYGACAC #110 - picture (20/2)

Crafting by design - Love is in the air (19/2)
Crafty Gals Corner #185 - Love is in the air add a heart (26/2)
Digi Chooseday #w.7 - AG (19/2)
Passion for ProMarkers #480 - Something starting with L (18/2)
I used love & layers
Unicorn Challenge #40 - Include a heart (28/2)
Incy Wincy Designs - Make it girly
Crafting from the heart #236 - AG (17/2)
Creative Craft Cottage #115 - Valentines (3/3)
Creative with Stamps #35 - Love (28/2)
Digi Doodle Studios Challenge #13 - All about love (25/2)
Fabrika Fantasy #27 - Love (26/2)
Card Mania #113 - Love is in the air (26/2)
SheepSki Designs #23 - All you need i s love (28/2)


12 kommentarer:

  1. Such a sweet image, beautifully coloured as always. Love the colours and your lovely design.
    x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
    Anneke DT

    SvaraRadera
  3. The colours are gorgeous and such a great image, I can remember my daughter with this expression :)
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    SvaraRadera
  4. Cute card! Thanks you for joining with us at https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/2019/02/wk-7-digi-choosday-anything-goes.html. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    SvaraRadera
  5. I love how you colored her! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next time too!
    Blessings,
    CGC DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges

    SvaraRadera
  6. What a beautiful project !! Beautiful coloring and the design !! It's great to have you with us here at Incy Wincy Design, I hope to see you again at our next challenge !!
    Hugs !!
    Claudia Martins - DT

    SvaraRadera
  7. So cute and beautiful card! Thank you, dear Helene, for joining us at Fabrika Fantasy Digis this month! Good luck with your entry!

    Digital stamps and coloring books
    DigiClub - You can get as many images as you like

    SvaraRadera
  8. Lovely card, well done! hanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    SvaraRadera
  9. Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    SvaraRadera
  10. Super cute! Great layers. Thanks for playing along with Creative with Stamps! Pam DT

    SvaraRadera
  11. Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage :)

    SvaraRadera