Bloggintresserade

torsdag 16 maj 2019

DT card for I love ProMarkers

Hi there,

I´m running a bit late with everything at the moment.
Can´t find enough time to do all the things that need to be done,
so I just try my best to check them off one by one...

Here is my DT card for our new challenge over at 



We have an amazing sponsor this week




The Prize for the lucky winner is 
$15 to spend on digis in the Store


Our theme is easy and fun

ANYTHING GOES
optional twist - flowers


I have used a great image called 

Greek Window

This stamp remind me so much about summer, an old summer house and pretty flowers.


I have coloured with ProMarkers.
I added a few flowers and punched out leaves around the window to make it flourish even more. I also added the die cut butterfly and the sentiment.


Please join us over at I love ProMarkers.

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Die Cut Divas #May - Flowers (1/6)
Crafty Gals Corner #191 - May Flowers (21/5)
Passion for ProMarkers #493 - Summer is coming (20/5) Top5
Colouring in Scrapland #May - AG optional Flowers (31/5)
SheepSki Design #26 - Flower Power (31/5)



12 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick your card is stunning I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. WoW ! That is a stunning card - really gorgeous. Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    SvaraRadera
  3. Stunning card beautifully coloured Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    SvaraRadera
  4. Stunning card Nick, I love the pot of flowers they are so pretty.
    Hope things slow down abit for you I know the feeling of not enough hours in the day, things will work out though.xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Wonderful card. I love the pot of flowers sitting outside the window. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for May.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Fantastic design and card...Your use of the stamp is amazing with all the details...thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. Perfekt kort för sommarkänslor. Härliga färger till det! :) Thanks for joining us over at PFP with your pretty creation this week. Love n hugs
    Marie

    SvaraRadera
  8. Super card, Nick - so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers, good luck! Juliexx

    SvaraRadera
  9. A really pretty card full of summer tranquility. I love the window scene...thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers, Shelly x

    SvaraRadera
  10. Great summer card! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next time too!
    Blessings,
    CGC DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges

    SvaraRadera
  11. So Summery. A really lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us at Dragonfly Dreams. Lisa DT

    SvaraRadera
  12. Great Birthday card! Beautiful design.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Colouring in Scrapland
    Hugs
    Nélida

    SvaraRadera