Bloggintresserade

torsdag 30 maj 2019

DT card for I LOVE PROMARKERS

Hi sweeties,

Here is a card I made for our new challenge over at


our theme is

ANYTHING GOES
optional twist - boys

We got an amazing sponsor this fortnight
(who has lots of fantastic images for masculine projects)





I have used an image called 



This is what I made




I have coloured with ProMarkers.
I love this fun and playful soccer paper from Doodlebug Design.
I added some stamped sentiments too.

Please join us over at I LOVE PROMARKERS.
My talented team mates have made some awesome cards for you.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Simon Says #62 - AG (5/6)
Crafty Friends #110 - AG (30/5)
Sweet Stampin - Birthday boys (31/5)
Crafty Cardmakers #234 - Birthdays (2/6)
QKR Stampede #349 - AG (30/5)


5 kommentarer:

  1. Oh, what a fun, fun card! Perfect for that older man on your birthday list! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Love this card you created for an older man. Loving the background too. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers 'Birthday' challenge.
    hugs
    Glenda

    SvaraRadera
  3. Lovely work, thanks for sharing with crafting from the Heart!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Fabulous masculine card -love the great image and B.paper.
    Carol x

    SvaraRadera
  5. Oh what a brilliant mans card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    SvaraRadera