Bloggintresserade

fredag 31 maj 2019

DT project for CRAFTY CATZ

Happy Friday!

I hope you´re having a great Friday.

Today I´ll share a project I made for our new challenge over at



we got an amazing sponsor



prize info 3 digital images


Our theme this week is

ANYTHING GOES
optional twist - summer


I have used an image called Refreshing Break
so kindly given to us by our sponsor!




I decided to make a tag. I have coloured this image with ProMarkers.
 I die cut some clouds and the sun. I also used a sentiment from my left over stash and stamped an extra flower using a clear stamp from Lawn Fawn.




Please join us over at CRAFTY CATZ.
My talented team mates have made some 
awesome summer cards for your inspiration!


I would like to enter this project into following challenges:
Ellibelle´s Corner #May - Feminine or add a sentiment (31/5)
The Paper Shelter #385 - Flower Power (4/6)
Simon Says #62 - AG (5/6)
Crafting from the heart #244 - AG (9/6) DT Favorite


12 kommentarer:

  1. Fab tag Nick and love the flower paper it is sitting on with that flower in the corner. Have a great week

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick this is a stunning card I love it. That image is so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  3. It's a gorgeous tag Nick! As always your sweet image is beautifully coloured, the sun, clouds and flower all add to the lovely summery feel.
    Have a great weekend
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Lovely work, thanks for sharing with crafting from the Heart!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Beautiful Summery tag love the cute image and dies.
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    Carol DT x

    SvaraRadera
  6. a super tag with your colouring and flower, have a lovely weekend x

    SvaraRadera
  7. Oh this is so cute Nick, a lovely Tag.xx

    SvaraRadera
  8. What a fantastic summery tag - perfect match for todays weather :D

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  9. Such a cute tag Nick, love the die cuts and such a great sentiment too, have a great week xxx

    SvaraRadera
  10. What a beautiful tag with the gorgeous colors and loving the image!
    Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge in May! Hope you'll check back again tomorrow when I post a new theme!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    SvaraRadera
  11. Wow this is fantastic, thanks for joining us at TPS this time hugs Pops x

    SvaraRadera