Bloggintresserade

söndag 29 mars 2020

ALL DRESSED UP - Freebies

I hope that you have seen and grabbed the freebies from

ALL DRESSED UP stamps over at Kit & Clowder´s FB page?




Me and my dd has been busy colouring today,
it was so much fun!

We have coloured this super cute image called 

Rainbow Dino





This is what my dd coloured





This is what I made




I have coloured with ProMarkers.
I thought I wanted to go for strong, bright bold colours to cheer us up!



This is a super old paper that I have had in my stash for years. So glad I finally got to use it. Thought it was so cute with the flowers and decided to try to make some bigger ones to use as embellishment. Think they turned out quite ok?


Hope you like it and please jump over to 
Kit & Clowder to claim this freebie.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges
Crafty Friends #132 - Spring Colours (9/4)

QKR Stampede #391 - AG (2/4)
TTCRD - AG (31/3)




7 kommentarer:

  1. Oh wow Nick these are wonderful, looks like your children have got your artistic ability too, that colouring is fabulous and I do love the bright papers you used, very cheery. Enjoy your day.xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hello Nick… Thanks for joining our challenge with your lovely colourful card using a fabulous sentiment. Can you let your child know that they are very talented and have made a beautiful card as well… Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends. Good luck in the draw!
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Nick your card is gorgeous. I love that you have been crafting together. I have coloured the fairy image and put it in my window. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  4. Two great cards - love them both!

    Thanks for sharing it with us at LeAnn's World 101.

    Helen x

    SvaraRadera
  5. What a colourful card, it is absolutely beautiful, thanks for joining our challenge, greetings Petra DT DigiChoosday Challenge

    SvaraRadera
  6. Such a cute and adorable card.
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    SvaraRadera