Bloggintresserade

tisdag 17 mars 2020

DT card for SCRIBBLES DESIGN

Hi there!

I hope you´re all doing well in this crazy world.

I´m running a couple of days late with posting again,
I don´t know when ever I´ll get enough time to keep my nose over the water.

Anyway...

Today I would like to share my latest card for 





Our them this month is 

IN BLOOM


The spring flowers are all ready up in my garden, which is very early for being here. They make me so happy every time I step out in my garden.


I have used 3 different images for this challenge:
and 

I placed Mr Wool Daisy in the middle of my paper and then merged the other to several time until they sort of surrounded this cute sheep.




I decided to go for as happy and bright colours as I could for the flowers. 
I have coloured with ProMarkers and a white gel pen.

I kept the rest of the card very simple only added a punched out flower edge on the side.

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Crafty Sentiment - Spring is coming (23/3)
The Unicorn Challenge #52 - Flower Power (31/3)
2 Crafty Critter Crazies #36 - AG animals (25/3)
My Time To Craft #427 - Farmyard animals (18/3)
QKR Stampede #389 - AG (19/3)
Polkadoodles #w.11 - AG (24/3)




9 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is such a cute card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. I love your bright and cheerful colours, Nick! And, that image is so cute! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Lemon Shortbread. Good luck with your entry and stay safe.
    Hugs, Lori xx
    (DT for Lemon Shortbread)

    SvaraRadera
  3. So stinkin' cute! I love the face on this little sheep!!! And what a great idea you had with the background of flowers! I especially like the punched edge that coordinates so well. Thank you so much for playing along at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies!

    SvaraRadera
  4. So cute! Love the bright colors and the adorable sheep! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    SvaraRadera
  5. Lovely colourful card with a great image, thanks for sharing at MTTC.

    Pat xx

    SvaraRadera
  6. Too cute! I love it!
    Thanks for playing along at QKR Stampede this week!
    Good luck.
    Virtual Crafty Hugs
    Dawn xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. Cute card, love this
    Thanks for sharing at All Fun Challenges . See you soon...
    Lady-AFC owner/DT

    SvaraRadera
  8. Hi Nick, a wonderful spring design, love the little sheep with his flower. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    SvaraRadera
  9. Cute card with lovely flowers! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    SvaraRadera