Bloggintresserade

söndag 1 mars 2020

DT card for ALL DRESSED UP STAMPS

Hi there and happy Sunday!

Today I would like to share a new card I made for 



our theme is

Favourite colour/s



I have used an image called 



and my favourite colour is

grey and pink

(for this time... lol! I like so many colours, can´t really pick a favourite)





I have coloured with ProMarkers and I used some stickles on her veil.

I embossed the sentiment and the white butterflies. I also stamped some black lace pattern down the bottom and top. Added some fussy cut flowers on the sides and then doodle the butterflies flight, think it got a little bit to much, but done is done. 

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
to be added soon




1 kommentar:

  1. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. That bride is so beautiful and coloured so beautifully. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera