Bloggintresserade

onsdag 10 juni 2020

DT card for I LOVE PROMARKERS



Happy Wednesday! 


Today I would like to share a card I made for our new challenge over at










We got a fantastic sponsor this fortnight











and our theme is easy to play along with


ANYTHING GOES
optional twist - for a boy



I have used an image called




I have coloured with ProMarkers of course!






I kept the card rather simple. I fussy cut the image. Die cut some trees and snow slopes and then added it all to the pattern paper.






I love this pattern paper it simply perfect for those snow scenes, don´t you think? Used a clear stamp from Lawn Fawn to add the sentiment.


Please join us over at I LOVE PROMARKERS!




I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Fab´n´Funky #485 - Creature Feature (16/6)
Crafty Sentiments - AG (15/6)
Lemon Shortbread #121 - AG (21/6)
2 crafty critter Crazies #39 - AG (25/6)
Crafty Animals #39 - AG (26/6)
Createful Hearts & Cards #20 - AG (14/6)
LeAnns World101 #27 - AG (1/7)
QKR Stampede #400 - AG (30/6)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #133 (20/6)
 Catch the bug #June - AG (13/6)





10 kommentarer:

  1. Stunning card great Christmas scene Ginny ♥
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick this is a gorgeous Christmas card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  3. fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Christmas card a happy one. Lovely I love the pup

    SvaraRadera
  5. I love this style of Christmas card. Absolutely love the patterned paper, as well as the added trees and the sweet dog. Thanks for joining our challenge at Catch the Bug.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Brilliant card - I love the use of KRAFT,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  7. What a fab card! I love the design and the image! Thank you for joining us at LPCF - Good Luck x

    SvaraRadera
  8. Fantastic fussy cutting on the image, Nick, and the card design is fabulous! I'm putting on 2 DT hats to thank you for playing along in our 2 Crafty Critter Crazies challenge this month and also at QKR Stampede. I want to wish you good luck in each draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    SvaraRadera
  9. I love this Nick. Thank you for sharing with us over here at LeAnn’s World 101 and best of luck with your entry.
    Wendy DT Member for https://challengeleannsworld101.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  10. Very Cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    SvaraRadera