Bloggintresserade

torsdag 18 juni 2020

GDT card for KRAFTY CHICKS

Hi there,

Today I would like to share a card I made for a challenge blog called






I´m so lucky to get invited by Lori to be there 


GDT for the month of June







This week´s theme is


CLEAN & SIMPLE


Use any stamp you have on your card/project 
and yes it can be a digi stamp.


This was a real challenge for me. I find it hard to make cards clean and simple but I have given it a go and done my best...






I have used an image from COLOUR OF LOVE by Heather Valentine. It´s called Lisabeth Wild Daffodil and you can find it here. I have coloured with ProMarkers. I used a stencil to make the yellow pattern behind her and I then doodle a black and white frame around it.





I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Creative Moments #192 - AG opt.twist summer sports (20/6)
Morgan´s ArtWorld #6 - AG (27/6) DT fav
Sognando Scrap #80 - AG (1/7)
TTCRD #June 16th - AG (23/6)





11 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is a gorgeous card. That image is so pretty and is coloured so beautifully. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is stunning!

    Thanks for joining in over at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  3. Such a pretty card, love the image and the black border pops!
    Way to go!
    Hugs, L:)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Great color combo and design. Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Challenge. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene DT

    SvaraRadera
  5. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
    Anneke DT

    SvaraRadera
  6. I love this card, Helene! The background is very cool and your image is colored perfectly :) Have a wonderful weekend xoxoxo

    SvaraRadera
  7. I love your beautiful coloring on this bright cheery card. Your palette is stunning. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Nancy DT

    SvaraRadera
  8. Nick this is so bright and cheerful. Very impressed with your doodled border. Congratulations on your guest DT slot.

    Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

    Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

    DT for Through The Craft Room Door

    Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

    SvaraRadera
  9. Such a pretty card, thanks for joining us at the Creative Cottage Challenge Blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka DT

    SvaraRadera
  10. Congrats on Guest Designer and you did such a lovely job with this image. Great Project. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette DT

    SvaraRadera
  11. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at The Creative Crafters Challenge. This is DT Alka

    SvaraRadera