Bloggintresserade

fredag 5 juni 2020

DT card for CRAFTY CATZ

Happy Friday!

One more week of work before it´s summer holiday for me.
It has been a rough term so I´m looking forward so some rest more than usually this time...


Today I would like to share a card I made for our new challenge over at


as always it´s super easy to play along with our challenge

our theme is

ANYTHING GOES
optional twist - Clean And Simple


with us this week is a marvelous sponsor







prize...$12 gift voucher




I have used an image called





I have coloured with ProMarkers.
I only added the image and the stamped sentiment but I think it turned out really good even though it kept very simple. Maybe it´s because the fun pattern paper...





I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
C.R.A.F.T #558 - Masculine (10/6)
Passion for ProMarkers #545 - A Celebration (8/6)
Simon Says - Masculine (10/6)


9 kommentarer:

  1. Great card and thanks for sharing at Craft and Passion for Promarkers

    SvaraRadera
  2. A lovely card with that paper, they look like lollipops lol xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. CAS and super cute! Love the bright colours on your backing paper, perfect with this cute image.
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. I love that image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  5. Oh this is so cute Nick.xx

    SvaraRadera
  6. Love the bright colours on your fab card Thanks for sharing at PFP
    Natx

    SvaraRadera
  7. Another gorgeous card and such a fab image too! Your colouring is fab and those papers are absolutely perfect - a great CAS card. Thanks for sharing at Passion for Promarkers. Hugs, Karen xx

    SvaraRadera
  8. A lovely cute fun birthday card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Cute card Thursday. Marlies

    SvaraRadera
  9. Nick, this is a wonderful masculine card. I love this sweet image with the bright happy colors. So sorry I'm late, but thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge last week!

    SvaraRadera