Bloggintresserade

söndag 18 april 2021

Another Spring themed card

 Hope you all had a good weekend!


I have taken time to relax and craft.

This is one of the cards I have made this weekend.




Lawn Fawn Challenges are having a Spring theme Challenge and I made this card to fit the challenge.

I used distress inks for the background. And I coloured the stamps with ProMarkers.

I used a few different stamps from Butterfly Kisses and the bird is from a x-mas set called Cheery Christmas. I also used the branch from One in a Chameleon.

I added some shimmer to the butterflies wings. I also used some see through paper to make his catcher look more like it is made out of mesh.  



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #98 - Happy Spring (18/4)
613 Avenue Create #4 - AG opt. twist in the garden/spring (30/4)
Crafty Calendar #April - Easter/Spring (27/4)
Polkadoodles #wk.5 - AG (20/4)





10 kommentarer:

  1. This is gorgeous Nick, love the images and colours, brilliant.xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Such a cute image gorgeous card Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Nick this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  4. Beautiful work! ... Thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles this week, Nelly dt x

    SvaraRadera
  5. Gorgeous card,

    Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  6. Super cute card. Love the image of chasing the butterflies. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. Vesna

    SvaraRadera
  7. I love this little guy, so sweet!
    So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Stay safe and well.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    SvaraRadera
  8. Fabulous card Nick! Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Crafty Calendar Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  9. What a wonderful and fun scene, so colourful too. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    SvaraRadera
  10. Absolutely adorable, Nick! Lawn Fawn has the cutest images. Thanks for joining us this month at Ching-Chou Kuik Challenges. Julie, DT member

    SvaraRadera