Bloggintresserade

lördag 17 april 2021

Spring Feelings

 Happy Saturday!


Had some time to make a card just because I can. 

I have so many Lawn Fawn stamp sets that I had not had time to use.

Today I got one card done and I´m so happy with what it look like.




I have used distress inks for my background and to distress the grass.

I used ProMarkers and a white gel pen to colour these cute critters.


I used:

Gleeful Gardens - snails, flowers

Eggstra Amazing Easter - basket

Easter Before´n Afters - rabbit

Butterfly Kisses - butterflies

Let´s Go Nuts - squirrels 

Rub a Dub Dub - duck

Critters in the Forest - logg


I also used a few die cuts:

Meadow Borders

Birch Trees

Stitched Hillside Borders

Mushroom House


I hope you like it as much as I do!


I would like to enter this into following challenges:

Lawn Fawnatics #98 - Happy Spring (18/4)

A Gem Of A Challenge #wk.8 - AG (23/4)

Polkadoodles Wk.15 - AG (21/4)

Moving Along With The Time # 129 - Animals/Birds (28/4)

Crafty Gals Corner #218 - Spring/ Easter (11/5)

Dragonfly Dreams #April - Feature a Creature (1/5)

Crafty Animals #49 - AG (27/4)

2 Crafty Critters Crazies #April - AG (25/4)

Creative Craft Cottage #139 - Include an Animal (2/5)

SheepSki Design #49 - Animal Magic (30/4)

6 kommentarer:

  1. Aww what a precious scene! Wow!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wowsers! This is incredible!!! Super cute scene card and an impressive use of your LF collection! Everything works so well together!!! Thanks for playing along at 2CCC and I hope you'll come back soon to play again!
    ~Karen Page, DT Member for 2 Crafty Critter Crazies
    Blog: MisplacedMojo.com IG: @misplacedmojo

    SvaraRadera
  3. Sweet scene, beautifully crafted! Thanks for playing at Polkadoodles, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Lovely scene! Thank you for playing along at Creative Craft Cottage challenge Good luck with your entry
    Greetings Marga DT x

    SvaraRadera
  5. Nick this is gorgeous. I love the scene you have put together, must have taken you a while to perfect it and IT IS. Thank you for joining us at SheepSki Designs and good luck with your entry. Gail DT xx

    SvaraRadera
  6. Hello Nick… Thanks for sharing your lovely card with Moving Along with the Times; it fits perfectly with our ‘Animals’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us next month for our new challenge. Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx

    SvaraRadera