Bloggintresserade

tisdag 20 april 2021

DT card for DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS stamps

 Happy Hoppy Tuesday!



Today I want to share a new card using these super cute little bunnies. They are called Daisy May and Sweet Pea
I mean just the name make this sweet enough, right? 
I think this image would work well on a Mother´s day card or Thinking of you.




I picked some spring colours to the flowers and to the pattern paper I used behind my image and made a birthday card, you can never have to many of those!
This is an interactive card so you can spin the wheal and there will be 4 different words that pop up in the little window. Isn´t that fun?








I hope that I have inspired you to create something fun today, maybe something to do with spring, bunnies or simply something just because you can!




Don´t forget that there is still some time to enter our 

this month the theme is - Include an animal! 
I´m looking forward to see what you will create!


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge  - Colours of spring/embossing (2/5)
Crafty Animals #49 - AG animal (27/4)
Creative Craft Cottage #139 - Include an animal (2/5)
Polkadoodles #wk16 - AG (28/4)
SheepSki Design #49 - Animal Magic (30/4)

11 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. Adorable card Nick. I like that you can change the sentiment. Thank you for entering the Colours of Spring and/or Embossing Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

    SvaraRadera
  3. I love these sweet bunnies! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge.  Please join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    SvaraRadera
  4. Oh Nick this is a super card, I love this idea, may have ago.xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. This is brilliant! I still haven't tried to make one of these sorts of cards yet, but yours just looks fab and such fun!

    Thanks for playing along at MAWTT,

    Hugz Tinx

    SvaraRadera
  6. Nick, LOVE your ingenious interactive creation! The soft colors...adorable. Thank you for sharing your darling creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Join us again. Stay safe, stay healthy and happy crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    SvaraRadera
  7. Very cute card and image thanks for sharing!!!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Thanks for sharing your pretty spring card with us at Incy Wincy, CarolG

    SvaraRadera
  9. How gorgeous is that bunny and how you used it on your project! Thank you for playing along with us over at Creative Craft Cottage Challenge, DT Member Tania

    SvaraRadera
  10. You are right, bunnies are super cute and love the interactive sentiment. Thank you for joining SheepSki Desings "Animal Magic" challenge, I hope to see you again in our new "Floral Dance" challenge.

    SvaraRadera