Bloggintresserade

onsdag 6 februari 2019

DT card for I LOVE PROMARKERS

Hi there,

today I´ll share a card I made for our new challenge over at


our new theme is

ANYTHING GOES
optional twist - use a die cut or punch


with us is a wonderful sponsor




I have used an image from stamp set called Under the Sea Birthday Set.


I have used a paper with bubbles from BoBunny. I have then die cut a few dark blue circles and some fish, a seahorse and I used an mistletoe die to make some seaweed. Also added some stickles to make the bubble sparkle. 



I have coloured with ProMarkers.



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Crafty Friends #102 - Birds or animal (7/2)
Passion for ProMarkers #479 - Flora or Fauna (11/2)
Crafting by Designs - AG (12/2)


5 kommentarer:

  1. Super cute card, Helene! Love the fun image, under water themed die cuts and great sentiment. Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick this is a stunning card I just love that cute worm. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  3. Super fun card, love the little worm!
    Hugs D xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hi Nick, a fun birthday card, love the bubbles on the patterned paper... Thank you for joining us at Crafting by Designs.. Megan DT

    SvaraRadera
  5. Brilliant card Helene I love the fun image and your colours are fab.
    Thanks for joining us this week at PFP 😁

    SvaraRadera