Bloggintresserade

fredag 15 februari 2019

New Release over at ALL DRESSED UP

Hi there I´ll have a few blog posts lined up for you today...

Let´s start with the new release over at




















I got to used the new image called New Year, New Me.

I decided to make a little journal in which I can track my training, food and well  being.  I used an old notebook I had. Added a few ribbons to the binding and then coloured the image with ProMarkers, die cut  and glued it on to the front page.




I also stamped and added the little bag, some pearls, numbers and hearts.

Hope you like it.

I would like to enter this notebook into following challenges:
Shopping Our Stasch #389 - Make your mark (25/2)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Very nice! Love your color choices. Thanks for sharing with us at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    SvaraRadera
  2. omg! that image is waaaaayyyyy toooooo awesome! and i love the way you've used it, not to mention your beautiful coloring! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (marker!) STASH with us this week! :)

    SvaraRadera