Bloggintresserade

måndag 18 februari 2019

New Challenge at Colour of Love´s Facebook page

I hope you have seen that 

COLOUR OF LOVE

has a new store? you can find it here!


Heather has also got a new challenge for you up on her facebook fan page.


The theme is - spring/flowers

You can enter up to 3 times and if you play along you could win some gorgeous images from Colour of love (pssst... there is also a freebie on the fb page that you can use to enter the challenge!)


I have used an image called
Dragarose Flower Pot Hatchling



I have coloured with ProMarkers.



I used a purple pattern paper (from a magazine gift pack) since I love purple as a spring colour. I also used a few different clear stamps (also from a magazine gift pack) to make a garden scene around this little cutie. At the end I added lots of flowers and some punched out leaves and die cut twigs.

I really love how this card turned out.


I would love to enter this card into following challenges:
Passion for ProMarkers #480 - Starting with L (18/2)
I used layers, leaves and lilac 
Use Up Your Stuff #348 - Do you believe in magic? (3/3) 
Crafty Friends #103 - AG (21/2)




13 kommentarer:

  1. A stunning card love all the beautiful flowers
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    SvaraRadera
  2. An adorable card. Great colours. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. I love it. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  4. Stunning card, that image and papers are perfect together, brilliant colouring, wow I love it xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hi Nick I am back again this time to thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog for challenge 60 which as always is Anything Goes. The sponsor is Morgan’s Artworld. Jackie DT

    SvaraRadera
  6. Awww... he's a cutie! I also really love the pretty BG and embellishments! Thanks for playing w/ us at "Use Your Stuff" - Doreen DT Member

    SvaraRadera
  7. Stunning card! I love everything about it. Thanks for joining in at P|FP
    Natx

    SvaraRadera
  8. You card is beautiful! I also love purple and all the additional details you have added here are lovely.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Monica DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/


    SvaraRadera
  9. Hello Nick… Thanks for joining our ‘anything goes’ challenge with your lovely little Dragon card, great colouring and fab use of embellishments…
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    SvaraRadera
  10. This is way too cute! awesom coloring! Thank you for joining the challenge of Pink Gem. Hugs Cindy DT

    SvaraRadera
  11. Beautiful creation Nick! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ DT Sherry x

    SvaraRadera
  12. This is lovely such a cute little dragon Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    SvaraRadera
  13. Stunning creation Nick! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Sherry DT/Admin for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera