Bloggintresserade

torsdag 21 februari 2019

DT card for I LOVE PROMARKERS

Hello there...

Wednesday and it´s a sunny and clear day here in Sweden - love it!
I so need some sunlight...


We are starting a new challenge over at 


there was so many wonderful entries last week,
I´m so lucky to be able to pop around, leave some love and get so much inspiration for new crafting endeavors.


This weeks theme is

ANYTHING GOES
optional twist - no pattern papers


We got a fabulous sponsor






Prize is $15 to spend on digis in the Store


I have used an image called Atena #2 and created this



I have coloured with ProMarkers.



I used kraft cardstock and a wine red cardstock for this card. 
I also used a clear stamp and white embossing powder to make my own pattern.





I used a dies from Nellie Snellie called Christmas flower and another one called Twigs to make my flower decorations. I glued some cheery blossoms in the middle of the flowers and added a few pearls in the corners.


Sentiment says Happy Birthday in Swedish.



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
As you like it  - Birthday or Christmas (27/2)
Birthday for me, love to make a card for someone to make them feel joy at their own special day...
Ellibelle´s Crafty Wednesday Challenge #February - Dies/punches or something with hearts (28/2)
Digi Chooseday #w.8 - AG (26/2)
Passion for ProMarkers #481 - Colour it (25/2)
The Crafter´s Cafe #213 - fancy folds or embossing (26/2)
QKR Stampede #335 - AG (21/2)






10 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is a stunning card I love it. That image is gorgeous and the background you have created is beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. Gorgeous image Nick, she's very regal! Beautiful colouring, lovely design, love the colours you've chosen.
    x

    SvaraRadera
  3. A very elegant card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is beautiful - lovely monochrome colour pallete,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  5. Absolutely beautifully designed and colored!!! Thanks for sharing at QKR Stampede!!

    SvaraRadera
  6. A really nice card with the gorgeous image and color combo!
    Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month where it's all about Dies/Punches or something with Hearts.
    Ellie

    SvaraRadera
  7. Wonderful project for our challenge, beautifully created. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Embossing or Fancy Folds" challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  8. stunning card with lovely colour combo and sweet image. Thanks for joining us over at PFP this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    SvaraRadera
  9. WoW ! Such a breathtaking card. Your colouring is awesome and the card is really stunning :-)
    Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    SvaraRadera
  10. Fab card.
    Thanks for joining us at Digi choosday
    Julie T

    SvaraRadera