Bloggintresserade

söndag 15 mars 2020

DT card for CRAFTY CATZ

Hello everyone,

I hope your staying safe and feeling well!

Today I would like to share my DT card for our new challenge over at




Our theme this week is

ANYTHING GOES
optional twist - Boys and their toys


we got a wonderful sponsor





I have used an image so kindly given to me, it´s called Game Boy.



I thought he would look so cool together with some movie themed papers. These ones comes from Bo Bunny´s Carnival Collection.

I have coloured with ProMarkers. Here are some close up pics...








Please join us over at CRAFTY CATZ.

We´re looking forward to visit your blogs and to leave some love!


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Polkadoodles #wk.11 - AG (24/3)
QKR Stampede #389 - AG (19/3)
Little Red Wagon #540 - 3 of something (18/3)
I used 3 sparkly embellishments
LeAnn´s World101 #24 - AG (31/3)Spotlight winner

5 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous card Nick I really love this little guy, he is so 'today' if that makes sense.
    Hope your having a restful weekend, take care.xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is fabulous Nick, a great background and vibrant colours to showcase this cute lad!
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. That is a fabulous image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hello ,
    What a fab creation this is I love this.
    Thank You for Joining us at Polkadoodle Craft Challenge
    Good luck and I hope to see you back at Polkadoodles
    Hugs and Creativity

    Cinderella ( https://cinderellasdreamcardsblog.blogspot.com/)
    Keep Safe
    Xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Love this! Such beautifully colored image and perfect papers. Those 3 embellies are perfect for our challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Little Red Wagon Challenge!

    SvaraRadera