Bloggintresserade

måndag 9 mars 2020

New released images from ALL DRESSED UP STAMPS

Happy Monday!

Have you seen that 




has released some new gorgeous images?



Check them out...



All for these images are available for you to play with right away - In fact you can also buy any of Wendy's amazing images from the 
All Dressed Up store -} here.



I was so luck to get to create with the new image called


This image was so fun to create with and since I been to Australia a hand full of times and are married to an aussie, I was so pleased to get it.


I wanted to make the koala a bit fussy, especially to make the ears look fussy so I decided to go over my coloured image with a white gel pen to give it some fur texture... well that one did not turn out as I wanted it to. So I decided to make another card and not use the gel pen.


So here are my to cards, what do you think?





Both are coloured with ProMarkers.




Here is a close up on my last card



isn´t he/she gorgeous?
Sentiment is a clear stamp from LF.




I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Crafty Friends #130 - Animal/bird (12/3)
Inkspirational #208 - Animal (20/3)
Crafty Sentiments - AG (9/3)
SheepSki Design #36 - die cuts and/or punches (1/4)



9 kommentarer:

  1. Finally I can comment Nick, these are beautiful and now more than ever the image is thoughtful. Love the new images, think I may have a little spend.xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick your card are stunning. I do love those koalas. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hello… Thanks for sharing your card with us. It’s so lovely and fits perfectly with our ‘’animal/birds’ theme … It will certainly brighten someone's day! Good luck in the draw and please join us next time at Crafty Friends.
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    SvaraRadera
  4. These little bears are so cute! I love your color choices and the layered papers. Thanks for playing at Inkspirational Challenges!
    - Shauna

    SvaraRadera
  5. Both great cards, such a cute koala. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Wow so cool. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  7. oh so cute! I love them both! Thank you so much for entering our March Challenge at SheepSki Designs. Good Luck!
    Cara, SheepSki Design Team
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    SvaraRadera
  8. Wow Beautiful card thank you for joining us at the Le Ann's World 101 Challenge
    DT Maria

    SvaraRadera