Bloggintresserade

onsdag 18 mars 2020

DT card for I LOVE PROMARKERS

Hi there...

Today I would like to share a card with you 
that I made for the new challenge over at






We got a wonderful sponsor this fortnight






and our theme is

ANYTHING GOES
optional twist - Things that Fly




I have used an image so kindly given to me by

Knitty Kitty Digis

it´s called






I have cropped the image and put it on a die cut scalloped circle.
I used a paper from a paper pack from Bo Bunnys.

I also die cut some clouds and cats and added a clear stamped sentiment from LawnFawn. 

I think it turned out pretty cute, don´t you think?


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Show us your pussycats #52 - AG pussycat (6/4)
Daisy Chain Challenge #39 - use dies (26/3)
Catch the bug #March - Things with wings (21/3)
QKR Stampede #389 - AG (19/3)





5 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. Those cats are so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. It's really cute Nick, and the colours are gorgeous!
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. What a very brightly colored and happy card design here! Adorable image cropped down on your circle scene! The die cut siilhouette critters go perfectly with your design too!! I just love it! Thank you for sharing your creation for the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies challenge this month! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hahahaha - how excellent !! Such a fun image. A gorgeous bright card and super colouring :-)
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Stay Safe,
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    SvaraRadera
  5. Such a fun card,

    Thanks for sharing it with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera