Bloggintresserade

fredag 20 mars 2020

DT card for CRAFTY CATZ

Hi there...


Today I would like to share a card with you 
that I made for the new challenge over at




We got a wonderful sponsor this week











and our theme is


ANYTHING GOES
optional twist - ribbon and/or twine






I have used an image so kindly given to me by


Colour of Love

it´s called Cosmos




I have coloured her with ProMarkers.
I have used some dies for the flowers and the twigs. Also added some glitter thickers at the bottom of the card. It says - Happy Birthday.

I like the contrast between the soft colours, pretty paper and the cardstock and corrugate paper behind the image. What do you think?



Here are some close up pictures on the layers and image:








I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
TTPH #165 - AG (31/3)
Crafty Gals Corner #205 - Use Flowers (7/4)
Digi Chooseday #w.11 - AG (26/3)
Lemon Shortbread #115 - AG (22/3)
TTCRD - AG (24/3)
The Unicorn Challenge #52 - Flower Power (31/3)
Always Fun Challenge #154 - Flowers (22/3)
Dragonfly Dreams #March - Make it feminin (31/3)
Craft Galore Encore #March - AG (31/3)
Creative Craft Cottage Challenge #127 - For the girls (3/4)
Daisy Chain Challenge #39 - use dies (26/3)Top5
APTTC #3 - AG (26/3)
Classic Design Challenge #3 - AG (28/3)
QKR Stampede #390 - AG (26/3)

14 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick, what a beautiful card, I was in love with this image as soon as I saw it even though I used a different one, you girls did a wonderful job with her I think.
    Hope your all safe and well, take care.xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. a beautiful card, I love those flowers and the corrugated card, stay well xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is gorgeous Nick! I love the design and your colour combo, lovely die cuts too!
    Glad your card arrived safely! Hope your birthday is a happy one!
    hugs
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hi Nick this is such a pretty card. That image is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  5. Wow Nick this is stunning, love the pretty paper and it works so well with the corrugated cs and background, gorgeous, have a great week xxx

    SvaraRadera
  6. Hi Nick I am back again this time to thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog for challenge #73 which is Anything Goes. The sponsor is Morgan’s Artworld. Hugs Jackie DT xxx

    SvaraRadera
  7. Beautiful cards! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
    DT Anneke

    SvaraRadera
  8. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge.Stay safe and good luck. Have a nice day
    DT Anneke

    SvaraRadera
  9. Quite simply, stunning!
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge
    We really appreciate you joining in.

    Jackie DT

    SvaraRadera
  10. What a beautiful card and lovely image, Nick. I very much enjoyed admiring all your wonderful details. Thank you for sharing this card with me at Lemon Shortbread. Good luck with your entry, hope to see you again, and stay safe.
    Hugs, Lori P
    DT at Lemon Shortbread

    SvaraRadera
  11. Sorry - I meant to say "with us" not "with me"!

    SvaraRadera
  12. This is really very beautiful!

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  13. Great Colours. Thanks for playing along with us at Dragonfly Dreams Lisa DT

    SvaraRadera
  14. Beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    SvaraRadera