Bloggintresserade

onsdag 1 december 2021

DT card for ALL DRESSED UP STAMPS

 Next card is my DT card for


ALL DRESSED UP STAMPS new FB challenge

Theme - Let´s celebrate!




I have used an image called 


HOBBY HORSE


isn´t it cute?



I have coloured with ProMarkers.


I used a kraft cardstock as my base. I then matted my pattern paper with white cardstock, glued on my image. Tied a red twine to cover the edge at the top and then embossed my sentiment with white powder on red cardstock. Think it turned out really fun. 



Please join our challenge over at ALL DRESSED UP STAMP´S FB group.

Also don´t forget to come back on the 7th. I got another cute to show you then!

He is from the new release...



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Creative Moments #227 - AG (4/12)

I love ProMarkers #449 - AG/Christmas (13/12)

Simon Says - Happy Holidays/Christmas (8/12)

Lemon Shortbread #159 - AG (6/12)

Incy Wincy Designs - Traditional Christmas Colours (5/12) 

A Gem Of A Challenge #24 - AG (2/12)

Polkadoodles #wk.47 - AG (2/12)

Winter Wonderland - Candy cane and/or for a child (2/12)




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar